Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Spring Cleaning my Handbag

Over the years I have had many a Handbag or Purse, my husband calls my latest purse "the blackhole" because things go into it and never come out. Sadly this is so true.
Today I decided to give it a quick cleaning, 1 small garbage bag later I was down to 1 green highlighter, 2 Pens, 3 Lighters, 1 cellphone case, 1 wallet, a clutch purse (yes I had another purse inside my purse), a container of gum, a memory stick, 1 pair of earings, a nail clippers, my husbands wallet, some spare change, my sons AXE under arm deodorant, my husbands cell phone, 2 individually wrapped cookies and a set of keys. I could not narrow it down any further.
I am a hoarder when it comes to my handbag. I am also a hoarder when it comes to handbags and purses. Do not get me started on clothes or shoes, some clothes I have had for 10 years and yes someday I will fit them again so its a must that I keep them, at least thats my logic.
It does feel like my handbag is alot lighter but I still can't find anything in it.
With that Good Night :) and tomorrow I go out looking for the new summer handbag :)


No comments:

Post a Comment